Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Sale Hunter


Who doesn't like a "SALE"? You, you or you? I DON'T LIKE SALE SO MUCH. Bitch please, allow me to shoot your fucking eyes if you don't like it! Sale is like a paradise for everyone. Isn't it? Especially, when we found a SALE in our favorite stores. WOHOOO, it's a plus point if the goods / clothes are very very cool in the cheap price as we really want it. Then we gotta forget the price tag just like Jessy J said.

By the way, just realized head to toe outfit I'm wearing here TOPMAN and almost everything I bought on sale last month. HA-HA-HA. As a sale hunter you must be a smart shopper. "Use your money right!" not every single fashionable items are expensive. Due my skinny body, I had compared 2 difference TOPMAN stores to get an exact clothes size (because I don't wanna buy an oversize clothes / rejected clothes). Turns out, shopping can relieve a stress & it's been proven (by me). You know, I'd love to shop. But honey, I'm not buying your bullshit. Just keep it by yourself and never ever sale to me! Thanks darling :)

Black Beanie - TOPMAN
White Shirt (inner) - TOPMAN
NYC Jumper - TOPMAN
Denim Pants - TOPMAN
Postman Bag - TOPMAN
Orange Socks - TOPMAN
White Sneakers - TOPMAN



see yaa bye

Fahad Scale

3 comments:

  1. that jumper is so cool!
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3192
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by my blog :)
Can I have a comment from you about this post?
I appreciate every single of your comments and opinions


Fahad Scale,
Mr. Rebel in Town
LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE