Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day America!


Hap Hap Hap Happy Independence day my soon to be future country!!!!! Today is the 4th of July. I had so much fun with Katy Perry, we were playing fireworks in uptown! After that I'm party in the USA with Miley Cyrus :D

Well, These photos below I dedicated to America's Independence Day. Due today is  the 4th of July, that's why I'm wearing American flag scarf. Same scarf, different styles! Which one do you like? 1, 2, 3 or 4?
Last but not least, hopefully I could visit America really soon. I'm about to reach all my dreams in New York City! Cause I left my heart in NYC!!!

USA Scarf - Cheroky
Gloves - Tailored




see yaa bye

Fahad Scale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog :)
Can I have a comment from you about this post?
I appreciate every single of your comments and opinions


Fahad Scale,
Mr. Rebel in Town
LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE