Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Girls Don't Be Like a Barbie

"I am a barbie girl, in a barbie world. Life in plastic, it's fantastic. You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere. Imagination, life is your creation." - Barbie Girl by Aqua

Admit it you'e reading the inscription above while singing. Right? That was my favorite song when I was a kid. Barbie Girl is one of popular song of that era. By the way girls, do you like a barbie? How many barbies did you have? Do you wanna be like a barbie? Every girls in the planet wants to be like a barbie because barbie is beautiful. However, I don't recommend you (girls) to be like a barbie. I knew barbie is beautiful. What you have to know about barbie is ........ barbie is beautiful, brainless and plastic. BARBIE-TCH!

Black Beanie - TOPMAN
Stripped tee - Unbranded
Black Blazer - Tailored
Black Faux Leather Vest - Forever21
Army Pants - Tailored
Brown Boots - Vintage



see yaa bye

Fahad Scale

3 comments:

  1. the barbie pic is so funny :>
    check out my latest post:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3338
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit :) Mind to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the barbie statement reminds me a bit of the moschino line idk why,love the whole edge and the artistry going on around there, just scrolled through your blog and omg you're also crazy for gaga *squeals* she had always been a great impact on me! it's beautiful how she can bring people together artistically
    "All The Way to The Halcyon Days" on http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by my blog :)
Can I have a comment from you about this post?
I appreciate every single of your comments and opinions


Fahad Scale,
Mr. Rebel in Town
LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE