Monday, July 1, 2013

KENZO STUDIO STORE


KENZO Indonesia invited me to visit their store and join KENZO Studio Store "SHOW US YOUR INNER JUNGLE". KENZO's collection are mostly animal print. Playful animalistic and so on. Basically, I love animal print. How could I don't love KENZO's collection? I also met fellow bloggers and friends there. Then, what we did there? We had an adventure in the fabulous jungle (read: KENZO STORE). Short conversation with new people while having some drinks & cakes. The most exciting thing is everyone has their personal photo session in KENZO STUDIO STORE! FUN!
I would like to share some photos for you all :D

 MENS COLLECTION

  WOMENS COLLECTION

 THE SCARFS


CAKE CAKE CAKE!
Look at the cute cupcakes on the box!
 


KENZO STUDIO STORE
 

 SHARFINA

 AVRIDYA


 ME!!!

We really had so much fun! Once again thank you KENZO INDONESIA! Don't forget to visit KENZO store at Plaza Indonesia! Go grab their gorgeous collection. xoxo

 
see yaa bye

Fahad Scale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog :)
Can I have a comment from you about this post?
I appreciate every single of your comments and opinions


Fahad Scale,
Mr. Rebel in Town
LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE