Friday, July 12, 2013

FEATURED: 1st Winner WhatIWear Challenge

Hey Bunnies! I just got a confirmation email from WhatIWear. They told me that I'm winning a competition called WhatIWear Challenge as the 1st winner. *SHOCKED* (are you fucking kidding me, huh?) *straight face* I can't believe it! Till, I finally believe that when I read WhatIWear announcement on www.blog.whatiwear.com I found myself featured on their social network (Blog, Facebook, Twitter). And it's true! I WON the challenge :D


For those who doesn't know about WhatIWear. WhatIWear is an international fashion website to share what you wear to other people. Every day is a fashion show and the world is your runway. WhatIWear.com made to gather all fashion lovers in the world to come together to inspire & be inspired by each other because you are an inspiration. Same like another fashion website or micro fashion blog, you can upload your daily outfit #OOTD and tag the brands, materials, colors, etc. Kindly watch the video introduction from WhatIWear to know more WhatIWear.
NEW WHAT I WEAR INTRODUCTION from What I Wear on Vimeo.

JOIN WHATIWEAR



see yaa bye

Fahad Scale

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Loved your blog and will come back for sure! I find it very inspirational...

    Oh, I just started following you on GFC by the way! Hope you come by my blog sometime too! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it? We can also follow each other everywhere else;)!

    These are my links hun <3:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Twitter link
    Bloglovin link

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you really inspire me. I just can't get enough of you and your blog. It's pretty amazing here, my dear! :) <3

    Best wishes,
    HOLYKATTA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pics! <3
    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats bro! you deserved to win.
    what an inspiration :D



    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by my blog :)
Can I have a comment from you about this post?
I appreciate every single of your comments and opinions


Fahad Scale,
Mr. Rebel in Town
LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE