Firstly, I would love to say thank Habiba Pratiwi from My Colour Life you nominated my as one of the blogger for Liebster Award. The Liebster award is an initiative designed to promote new or small blogs with less than 200 followers, Just check these out!
1. Thank you the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog
2. Display the award on your blog
3. Answer 11 questions which provided to you by the person nominated you
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself
5. Nominated 5 - 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award (who has less than 200 followers)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answe
7. List these rules in your post (you can copy and paste from here)
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it. (because they might not have ever heard of it)
Bounce to the Q&A session, let me aswer all the questions from Habiba :)
1. Why do you wanna be a blogger?
I accidentally being a blogger because I make an online journal of my life. I think blog is the best platform to share what I want to share, especially about fashion. I like to share and post my photos on the blog. In the begining, I don't even know people who has a blog called blogger, until someone pointing at me and called me a blogger.
High End Brand: Alexander Mcqueen, Givenchy, MOSCHINO, Dolce & Gabbana, Thom Browne
High Street Brand: TOPMAN, H&M, ZARA, FOREVER21, Dr. Martens
Indonesia Local Brand: Nikicio, No.om No.mi, Patrick Owen, AW_Wardrobe
3. What brand that you wanna have but you can't have it till now?
read the high end brand list in number 2 :D (soon I'll buy them all with my own money)
4. Things in your bag that you never forget to bring?
Wallet, money, keys, parfume, sunnies & my ID card
5. Describe your style!
My style is kind of experimental style, I don't wanna limit my style with one style only. But If I have to tell you that I dress from edgy to quirky.
6. Your favorite designer?
Local: Tex Saverio, Deden Siswanto, Priyo Oktaviano, Peggy Hartanto, Dian Pelangi, Patrick Owen
International: Alexander McQueen, Jeremy Scott, Karl Lagerfeld, Marc Jacobs, Mary Katranzou, Ricardo Tisci, Thom Browne
7. What Magazine do you always read?
Print magazine: LOOKS, NYLON
Online magazine: Fashionbean.com
8.Your campus style?
The photos below describe my campus style
9.Who is inspiring person for your personal style?
everyone & everything I see:)
10. What is your biggest passion in your life?
fashion, photography, travelling, art.
11. Your favorite place to buy anything about fashion?
To buy a branded things I shop alot at Grand Indonesia Shopping Town & Senayan City, in the other hand I do love Online Shopping & shop one of a kind things at Thrifted Store
11 Random Facts about me:
- I'm an Arabian, NOT INDIAN like most people think I am,
- I can't eat seafood because I'm allergic to seafood,
- Drink milk twice a day at home. In the morning & night before sleep.
- Never wear a tribal pattern & cutbray / bell cut pants,
- Black is my favorite color,
- I graduated from Senior High School with the highest score of Social class major.
- Little Monster. Yes I'm a big fan of Lady Gaga (put your paws up little monsters),
- I love wearing boots more than any other shoes,
- I'm wearing minus big glasses & teeth braces at age 10 years old. It was in Betty La Fea era, before everything becoming trend & cool nowadays.
- Collecting so many socks in different color (like rainbow) and patterned socks,
- Addicted to spike / studs things.
These are the Fashion Blogger Indonesia I nominated for Liebster Award, I've done a review and blog visit to them. Until this post uploaded, they (still) have less than 200 followers. I hope from here I can help them promote their blog and grow the followers as well. Go check their amazing blog! Don't forget to follow them :)
A Cup of Black Coffee by Ariyani Sukma
A Little Color by Sonya Thaniya
Chris+novia by Chrisnawati Novia Puspitasari
fantasy.freedom by Marcella Margareth
heXfashion by Sandi Hendra Budiman
Little Maven by Putra Dharma
Le Petit Gâteau by Patricia Rosa
My Whispering Style by Fahmy Haryandi
Nassi Goreng Keju by Yonas Indrajaya
The Black Creepers by Richard Marciano
The Swaggie Unicorn by Michelle Sanjaya
Twinkle Little Heels by Wenny Yolanda
The questions for you guys:
1. Please describe your style in 3 words!
2. When is your birthday?
3. Who is your fashion icon?
4. What's your favorite pattern?
5. Let's do a throwback moment, would you like to share you very first outfit photo on your blog here? (Yes you have to)
6. Do you have any story behind your blog's name?
7. What's your next "MUST HAVE" item to purchase?
8. You will never wear?
9. The first thing you look at in another person's outfit?
10. Who's your favorite fashion blogger?
11. What do you think about me? (Though we haven't met in person yet or we already met, just give me your opinion)
I think enough for the questions, I'm looking forward to your fun answer. GOOD LUCK!
Earing - TOPSHOP
Earing - TOPSHOP
Skull Choker - Greedysassy X L.I.N.F
Skull Tartan Printed Tee -ZARA
Gloves - H&M
Parfume - POLICE