Wednesday, May 15, 2013

REVIEW OUTFIT: Plaza Indonesia Fashion Week 2013

"Style is knowing who you are,
what you want to say, without giving a damn"
Oh hey dearest gorgeous readers wherever you are! Sorry for not posting daily outfit post. I don't even reach my camera since few weeks ago. You know why? The answer is lots of college life things to be done -_-" and I also handling a fashion event in Uni. Papers, meetings, projects, groups works, etc, etc. Sorry, I can not hear you I'm kinda busy, k-k-kinda busy! *singing* LOL ~ BUSY BUSY BUSY MAY!!! So here just a quick review post about my outfit to Plaza Indonesia Fashion Week 2013. Which outfit do you like the most? 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5? OK then, I have to go back on my paper. Good night :*



see yaa bye

Fahad Scale

2 comments:

  1. great, love your looks

    http://mrhls.blogspot.com/
    http://mrhls.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. no 2 is my fave fahad!!

    www.callmeponyboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by my blog :)
Can I have a comment from you about this post?
I appreciate every single of your comments and opinions


Fahad Scale,
Mr. Rebel in Town
LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE