Friday, May 17, 2013

Behind The Scene Photoshoot LSPR Fashion SAGA 2013

Told you before, I'm handling a fashion event in my Uni called LSPR Fashion SAGA 2013 "INNO-FASHION WORLD". Couple weeks ago, we did photoshoot for all model / contestant for their profile & portofolio. Me & my team (LSPR Modelling Club) almost spent 15 hours working on this project. FIUH!!!! For now, I just can share behind the scene of our photoshoot! Stay tune on my blog for the final result :)







see yaa bye

Fahad Scale

9 comments:

  1. Cool! :D

    http://marschristie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing <3
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3132
    www.fashionglow.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressing!
    It would be amazing if you could visit my blog too. We can also follow each other if you like! :)

    Maria Speaks Prada

    ReplyDelete
  5. seems you had so much fun with your job, great pictures. This behind the scene shots is nice, how about the scene itself, it must be amazing.
    I love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Wоuld you mіnԁ if I sshare your blog with my myspace
    grouр? There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate
    уour content. Please let me know. Cheers

    Stop by my web page; android news aggregator ()

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey! yess you could share my blog in youy myspace group
      I really appreciate what you are doing :)
      thank you

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by my blog :)
Can I have a comment from you about this post?
I appreciate every single of your comments and opinions


Fahad Scale,
Mr. Rebel in Town
LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE