Sunday, May 5, 2013

Basket Baller

 

This idea come to me suddenly when I'm re-arranging my clothes in my room. HOW COOL I FOUND MY BASKETBALL COSTUME! Oh My Lord, I totally forgot about this!!! I was a basket ball player since in Junior High School. I joined Basket Ball club in my school. Do you guys remember, what extracurricular have you joined in Junior High School? I'm joined in a basket ball team, because I thought "Imma be cool if I join this extracurricular". Now, I'm laughing at myself how stupid my thought was. I'm not only join basket ball club in Junior High School, I also continued to join basket ball team in Senior High School. More or less I had joined basket ball team about 5 - 6 years. I still can do play basket ball a little bit if you want to play with me!

After all, I decided to wearing my basket ball costume for this post. Sports wear can be your outfit, I'd love to show you how I made it more than just a basket ball costume. I wore my basket ball costume paired with classic navy blazer + denim vest, added a peace necklace, and my comfy boots! Why boots? Dude, please I'm not going to the basket ball tournament. It's not a big deal! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
Navy Blue Blazer - Vintage
Wash Denim Vest - Unbranded
Peace Necklace - Cheroky
Orange Basket Ball Jersey
Navy Blue Basket Ball Short - Jordan
Black Boots - Dr. Marteens with Buckles




see yaa bye

Fahad Scale

4 comments:

  1. Love this sporty look on you, I was in a basketball team as well back in my high school lol



    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit <3
    www.fashionglow.ro
    check out my latest post to :
    http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3116

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stylish !! nice outfit !
    I'm following you now.


    xx



    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool spoRty look!!
    I'm looking for the similiar denim vest!
    great combo fahad

    www.callmeponyboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by my blog :)
Can I have a comment from you about this post?
I appreciate every single of your comments and opinions


Fahad Scale,
Mr. Rebel in Town
LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE