Sunday, March 17, 2013

STYLING COMPETITION 'Tribute to Anna Piaggi'


Do you guys remember her? Anna Piaggi, the fashion icon legendary who passed away last year. She's a muse for Karl Lagerfeld. Anna's style is electric & quirky. Her style inspired me so much!
Good news for you all who have passion in fashion as a fashion stylist! Yipppiiiww!!!
LSPR FASHION SAGA 2013 not only making modeling competition, we also make styling competition. in a 'Tribute to Anna Piaggi', LSPR Modelling challenging you guys to dress up look alike Anna Piaggi. Be fashionable as much as you can, be electric and be quirky! Then, THE WINNER WILL BE HIRED AS A FASHION STYLIST FOR LSPR FASHION SAGA 2013.
read the poster below.







see yaa bye

Fahad xxx

2 comments:

  1. i wanna join this competition, unfortunately i cant leave my campus activity :( i wish i can join it in another LSPR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry Habiba, this competition is for LSPR Student only
      maybe next time, I will make another competition open for public :D
      thank you btw!

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by my blog :)
Can I have a comment from you about this post?
I appreciate every single of your comments and opinions


Fahad Scale,
Mr. Rebel in Town
LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE