Sunday, March 10, 2013

Paco De Jaimes - CEO of World Fashion Week


Hey my gorgeous readers! This post is related with couple of my previous post, still gonna talking about what happened on Indonesia Fashion Week 2013. It was a lucky moment to have a quick coversation with Paco De Jaimes, Chairman / CEO of World Fashion Week (OH MY GOSH!).
My friend (Nesya) & I were standing in the main lobby for a cigar break after a LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG day of Indonesia Fashion Week 2013 shows.
He was so nice to me, He smiled at me, I smile back at him. The conversation began when he said "I love your outfit" (pointing at me)
"Thank you! You too, Sir! You looks gorgeous! May I take your picture?" my replied.
"Sure!" *CLICK CLICK*
Paco De Jaimes, Chairman / CEO of World Fashion Week

a friend of mine just curious and always had that one question in her mind "Local Brand = International Brand?" is it equally good or not? then I told my friend to ask him.
And that humble man told us a long and a firm statement. "Indonesia's product is really that good", he was totally honest when he said it. "We are one of the luckiest countries for having fashion week. There still lot countries around the world who doesn't have a fashion week like us." He also believe if our local designers have a good marketing and ofcourse lots of money, we can conquer the world. For starter, we can sell it in Asia's market. Somehow, Asians have a good buying power. Eventhough, we are still fighting from the world crisis.

YEAH! WE ARE READY!!!!! As long as we have a passion, support, and striving for our dreams, we can do it! This makes me want to buy & wear local Indoensia designer / Local Indonesia brand! Because I'm living in Indonesia, Eventhough my blood isn't 100% Indonesia.
So guys, please kindly buy and wear our local brand!
 
Well, Thank you so much Sir Paco! Nice to meet you!
I'll see you next chance in another fashion week around the world!





see yaa bye

Fahad xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog :)
Can I have a comment from you about this post?
I appreciate every single of your comments and opinions


Fahad Scale,
Mr. Rebel in Town
LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE