Tuesday, March 5, 2013

LSPR FASHION SAGA 2013 AUDITION

 
Hey campus friends! I'm so happy to finally can announce about LSPR FASHION SAGA 2013. The biggest Fashion Event in London School of Public Relations, Jakarta. Theme for this year is INNO-FASHION WORLD 2013. I would let you guys know that LSPR Modelling Club OPEN AUDITION FOR TOP MODEL! Are you a TOP Model? Aren't you? So, prepare yourself from now!
and btw, we have now logo of our Modelling Club

LSPR MODELING CLUB LOGO
 
I'll see you guys on the audition!
For more info, you can contact me trough the phone or my bbm!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!





see yaa bye

Fahad xxx

3 comments:

  1. okaay Fahad!! thanks for the info. gonna stay tuned on your next post, xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing guy!!! Cute blog too!!!

    *See you soon on my blog.
    ABSOkisses!!!
    Fanny J. ABSOmarilyn | The Marilyn Monroe of 21st century

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna tell my friend to try on this modelling!
    awesome :D




    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by my blog :)
Can I have a comment from you about this post?
I appreciate every single of your comments and opinions


Fahad Scale,
Mr. Rebel in Town
LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE