Monday, March 25, 2013

ZARA Spring Summer 2013

 
When I'm sitting in the front row to watch ZARA Spring Summer 2013 fashion show, I prefer to capture the detail shoot from their collection, not all over the looks! Just like MANGO fashion show, I've seen so many bright color everywhere. Yes, because it's Spring Summer collection. No wonder, bright color is back! There are so many floral patterns on fashion show. What do you guys think about ZARA Spring Summer 2013 collections?






see yaa bye

Fahad Scale

2 comments:

  1. how amazing! Thank you for being a follower, you have an awesome blog!



    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Zara is able to bridge the gap between designer ready-to-wear and affordable RTW. I'm never disappointed with Zara's styles! So jealous that you got to see their show! I stumbled across your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and tag along if you like! I also have a giveaway on now!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by my blog :)
Can I have a comment from you about this post?
I appreciate every single of your comments and opinions


Fahad Scale,
Mr. Rebel in Town
LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE