Friday, April 26, 2013

Me & Sofia Wakabayashi

Uh guys! Please excuse my stupid silly face in the photos above becasue I'm so nervous to pose beside her. I'm about to embrace Sofia, but she's so tall and I can't reach her shoulder. Unless, She is little bend down her body. What can I say for all of this: not everyone had a LUCKY MOMENT like me. I met Sofia Wakabayashi at Fashion Nation 2013 Seventh Edition and I can take some photos with her. Sofia Wakabayashi is Asia's Next Top Model - Cycle 1 finalist from Japan. What so special about her? She has a beautiful egg asia face. ADORABLE GIRL!







see yaa bye

Fahad Scale

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hahaha aku seperti kurcaci berdiri disampingnya
      tinggi bangeeeetttss!!
      cantik abiiiiss

      Delete
  2. pretty Sofia.. i meet her at opening show :)

    http://bayuradith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agree with you! pretty pretty pretty
      oh, i heard at opening show the others 3 beautiful TOP 3 Asia's NTM were also there!

      GREAT!

      Delete
  3. yes you are so lucky!!
    and she is so pretty

    keren fahad!!

    www.callmeponyboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha!
      asli nya lebih cantik daripada di foto loh

      Delete
  4. She's incredibly a beauty! you look incomparably rad as well!



    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yess, she is very very beautiful!
      i'm feeling awful beside her :(

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by my blog :)
Can I have a comment from you about this post?
I appreciate every single of your comments and opinions


Fahad Scale,
Mr. Rebel in Town
LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE