Sunday, April 28, 2013

Featured: DESIGN IN MY LENS



You all might seen the outfit that I wore here few weeks ago on Xray Bone post (click here). So honored, I found myself on DESIGN IN MY LENS post on March 2013 "Street Style day 4 Plaza Indonesia Fashion Week 2013". He shooted me when I was interviewed by MNC FashionTV (Indonesia Local Fashion TV). DESIGN IN MY LENS a fashion blog by Bayu Radith. He's a fashion addicted & photographer. His blog post is all about fashion photography, fashion show, and fashion street style. He also shooted a detail of my neon studded accessories. Thank you so much, Bayu Radith!







see yaa bye

Fahad Scale

8 comments:

  1. haha Milex! you're so kind
    thanks anyway :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks fahad... i wish that we can meet again in another event :)

    http://bayuradith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. waw! congratulation for featured, you always look awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!
    You have a great blog, maybe we could follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?

    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wohaaaa from the first time i saw you until now, you are so unique. so thats why people around you look at you. just a little bit men can brave like you, haha. keep different and unique kak fahad :)

    kindly visit,
    habibapratiwi.blogspot.com
    thanks,
    tiwi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by my blog :)
Can I have a comment from you about this post?
I appreciate every single of your comments and opinions


Fahad Scale,
Mr. Rebel in Town
LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE