Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy 27th Birthday Lady Gaga

Today is Lady Gaga's birthday. All I want to say in her is HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY MOTHER MONSTER! You were born this day and born this way! Thank you so much for being my inspiration all the time. I will always love you! Sincerely, your little monster <3

This is a video message made by Indonesian Little Monsters for #HBDGAGAFromIndonesia project due to Lady Gaga's 27th Birthday
©Indonesian Little Monsters
by: @PROJECTLILMONID and @LadyGagaIDcom
FYI: Lady Gaga watched this video. 2 times in a row Lady Gaga watched Indonesian little monsters video. She tweeted from her twitter by RT-ing Indonesian little monster tweet. The birthday girl shared the link to the world! I'm so proud to be in a part of this project! I'm the first face in the video photo.




see yaa bye

Fahad Scale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog :)
Can I have a comment from you about this post?
I appreciate every single of your comments and opinions


Fahad Scale,
Mr. Rebel in Town
LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE