Thursday, January 24, 2013

Spike Shoulder


I'm a huge fan of studs & spikes. I have so many collections of it such as Bracelets, Necklaces, Rings, Shirts, Tshirts, Pants, Hats, & Bag. This my new sweater / jumper with spikes in the shoulder I bought at Zara Store. Unfortunately, I still don't have spike shoes to complete  my collections. I wish I had enough money to buy Christian Louboutin Spike Loafers :D
Don't laugh at me :( Someday I'll buy that shit and kick your face. So I can laugh at you because you laughed at me LOL ~ oh no I'm kidding, I wouldn't kick you. I'm not that fucking mean *hugs*

Hat - Unbranded
Black Sweater Spike Shoulder - ZARA
Leopard Harem Pants - Mangga Dua
Black Socks
Black Glossy Pantofel - ZARA

This post submited in IFB's Project #111



see yaa bye

Fahad xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh! Cheetah pants AND studs! I am obsessed with this look!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want some Louboutin loafers, hey we can dream right? Love the leopard harem pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant look.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by my blog :)
Can I have a comment from you about this post?
I appreciate every single of your comments and opinions


Fahad Scale,
Mr. Rebel in Town
LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE