Saturday, January 5, 2013

NEW YORK!!!


Holla Everyone! Introducing myself as a new blogger in this blogshpere. Actually, this is a re-born blog that I made few years ago, before I decided to concern on writing in personal style, fashion & lifestyle. So here is my NEW BLOG :)


We all knowing the fact about NOBODY'S PERFECT. CLASSIC! Don't you know God made me perfect? I AM PERFECT!!! Perfect in my imperfect. Time flies so fast! If I could turn back the time, I wanna back to my summer holiday season in February 2012 with all strangers and became a gesrek family. It was freaking awesome to death! BALI - LOMBOK, GILI TRAWANGAN - BALI nonstop full of party day & night. NEXT MUST VISIT PLACE FOR HOLIDAY: NEW YORK!!!

Black Studded Hat - DIY
New York Shirt
Black Skinny Jeans
Oversize Bag - Zara
Black Boots - Dr. Martens



see yaa bye

Fahad xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog :)
Can I have a comment from you about this post?
I appreciate every single of your comments and opinions


Fahad Scale,
Mr. Rebel in Town
LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE