Friday, January 11, 2013

Lady Gaga's wearing eyewear

Hello little monsters!
I want to review our mother monster's style since the very begining. Avant garde, couture, quirky, & sometimes unwearable. The costume, eyewear, heels, hair, make up, nails and everything always looks different. I wanna talk about her eyewear. She loves to wearing eyewear. Eyewear like a fashion statement for her. Not only to covering eyes from shine, yet it' make people looks cool! I found her photos in the internet when she's wearing stunning eyewear. Wherever and whenever, day and night. She always caught wearing eyewear.
Music videos, concerts, hangout, party, and on the red carpet as well








see yaa bye

Fahad xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog :)
Can I have a comment from you about this post?
I appreciate every single of your comments and opinions


Fahad Scale,
Mr. Rebel in Town
LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE