Sunday, February 24, 2013

MY LOOKS: Indonesia Fashion Week 2013 Day 4


I'm out of the box when mixing the outfit that I wore in the last day of Indonesia Fashion Week 2013. I saw everyone's wearing Indonesia traditional / local fabric like batik, saroong, songket, etc. And me? I choose modern hippie looks. Shirt & short. I also wore Men Legging under my basket ball short. Did you guys hear about Men Legging? I tried to wear that, because I think that so unique & out of the box. WUUUFF, the biggest fashion movement in Indonesia officially finished. I'm looking forward to Indonesia Fashion Week 2014 next year.


Fedora Hat - Gifted
Purple Shirt - Unbranded
Leopard Scarf - Unbranded
Basket Ball Short - AND1
Purple Tights - Unbranded
Black Boots - Dr.Martens
Bracelets - Forever21




see yaa bye

Fahad xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog :)
Can I have a comment from you about this post?
I appreciate every single of your comments and opinions


Fahad Scale,
Mr. Rebel in Town
LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE