Monday, September 30, 2013

Sporty Meets Edgy


Holla everyone! How was your weekend going? I had lots of fun with some fellow bloggers last week. We were invited to Fashion Bloggers Gathering & Styling Competition by Galeries Lafayette & Nylon Indonesia. What a fun experience! I'd love to meet my blogger friends in real world and talking to each others about anything.

In the next few days, I'll attend H&M Red Carpet for Grand Opening H&M VIP NIGHT in Jakarta. H&M sent me the invitation because I was selected as one of the lucky winner from H&M Red Carpet Photo Competition. THANK YOU H&M Indonesia! I can't hardly wait to get exclusive shopping & private party.  Last but not least, don't forget to join "Fashion is YOU" event, you can check the information on my previous post or visit Galeries Lafayette.

Red Snapback - Unbranded
Baseball Jersey - STARTER
Red & White Stripped Shirt - J&D
White Pants - Unbranded
Boots - Dr. Martens
Tiger Bag - Jansport



see yaa bye
Fahad Scale


4 comments:

  1. really digging the red and white vibe, that sporty jersey look cool as hell!


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aa this is supercool !! well actually tour stripy shirt looks more pink hehehe, which is good <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! love the way you mix and match the outfit.
    Very fashionable :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by my blog :)
Can I have a comment from you about this post?
I appreciate every single of your comments and opinions


Fahad Scale,
Mr. Rebel in Town
LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE